Monday, November 28, 2011

Wiggle Worms!

It was very nice to see so many happy faces today!  I know you all had busy weekends so thank you for making it to storytime this morning.

I really hope to see you again on Thursday evening for Caroling in the Library for an evening full of cookies, cookie decorating, caroling, and pajama storytime.  I'll be in my pajamas!



Today we:
  • Animal song: "If I Was a Bird"
  • Letter of the Day:  Cc for cat
  • Book:  What Will Fat Cat Sit On? by Jan Thomas.  Fortunately, Fat Cat will not sit on any of his barnyard friends; but where will he sit?!
  • Movement: "Wimoweh" ("The Lion Sleeps Tonight").  I love watching toddlers pretend to be sleeping lions and then pop up to dance with their scarves when I say, "Wake up, little lions!"
  • Flannel:  House:  This is one of  my favorite flannels because of all the silly things you can hide in the smallest house.  It's also a really easy flannel to make.  Today there was a pig in the house and then we said the little piggy rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment