Monday, January 30, 2012

Wiggle Worms 1-30-12

Animal Song: "If I Was a Bird". We sing an animal song every week with puppets and today we enjoyed moving to this mellow song from my favorite CD.

Letter of the Day: Gg for grapes

Book: I Love Animals by Flora McDonnell.  In the spirit of Valentine's Day fast approaching, we read this big book version.


Movement:  We moved our arms like Henry with ribbons and my octopus puppet danced along.





Rhymes:

Here is the Beehive

There Was a Little Turtle

Flannel:  Straight from http://www.sotomorrowblog.com/
Little worm playing  hide and seek
Are you under the __________?
Let's take a peek

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am so excited you used my flannel board idea. I haven't tried it out yet. Let me know what the response was, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne - your flannel was a huge hit and one of my favorites! If only you could have heard their little toddler applause and cheer each time we found a worm.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete