Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Baby Time: Some Halloween - ish stuff

Here's the plan for Baby Time tomorrow:

Mr. Bear is still wearing his pumpkin costume:
Book: If You're a Monster and You Know It by Ed Emberley: Monsters sing their own version of this popular song that encourages everyone to express their happiness through movement.
 
Animal Puppet Song:  "If I Was a Bird"
From the Wiggleworms Love You album:
 
Fingerplay/Rhymes:
I saw these rhymes on multiple sites - not sure whom credit originally belongs to...
 
Pumpkin, Pumpkin
 
Pumpkin, Pumpkin sitting on a wall (bounce baby on lap)
Pumpkin, Pumpkin tip and fall (tip over)
Pumpkin, Pumpkin rolling down the street (roll hands)
Pumpkin, Pumpkin, you're so sweet! (hug!
 
I Saw a Ghost
 
I saw a ghost (ASL ghost)
He saw me too (point to self or baby)
I waved at him (wave)
But he said, "Boo!"
 
 
Bouncing Song:  "Five Green Goblins"
From the Fisher Price Halloween album.  (This is the goblin version of "Five Little Monkey Jumping on the Bed") 
 
Prop Rhyme: Star Monster
 
A-hunting we will go
A-hunting we will go
We'll catch a monster
and give her a (color) star
And then we'll let her go!

No comments:

Post a Comment